There are many ways to spice up your party. Including a digital, hands-free photo booth is by far the easiest. Now days, photo booths are much more than just a black box to sit in. The customization options are amazing and technology is only making the experience better.
Here are a few of the top reasons to have a photo booth at your party.
1. You downsized or postponed your event, but still want fun photos.
2. You'd like a photo of/with each of your guests.
3. Your guests aren't comfortable with a professional camera in their face.
4. You can't afford a photographer (or for don't have one for the full length of the event).
5. You'd like candid, relaxed photos of your guests being themselves.
6. You're excited to have a consistent, custom overlay for all your event photos.
7. You're looking for a way to keep your guests engaged throughout your event.
8.You're interested in a new way to promote your event or organization online.
9. Your guest can record video messages for you!
10. You can include absent guests with a virtual photo booth in your gallery!