1. With your party in the background.
2. Against a wall with a backdrop so everyone can see the fun.
3. With the model facing a big window (your models will look awesome), NOT with the camera facing a big window.
4. Near an outlet.
5. Near a TV to show a live feed of what’s going on in front of the camera.
6. Outside! Just make sure to provide protection in case of bad weather.
7. Within view of the entrance so your guests don’t miss it.
8. Near the bar, so your guests definitely don’t miss it and gain a little courage to jump in.
There are many ways to spice up your party. Including a digital, hands-free photo booth is by far the easiest. Now days, photo booths are much more than just a black box to sit in. The customization options are amazing and technology is only making the experience better.
Here are a few of the top reasons to have a photo booth at your party.
1. You downsized or postponed your event, but still want fun photos.
2. You'd like a photo of/with each of your guests.
3. Your guests aren't comfortable with a professional camera in their face.
4. You can't afford a photographer (or for don't have one for the full length of the event).
5. You'd like candid, relaxed photos of your guests being themselves.
6. You're excited to have a consistent, custom overlay for all your event photos.
7. You're looking for a way to keep your guests engaged throughout your event.
8.You're interested in a new way to promote your event or organization online.
9. Your guest can record video messages for you!
10. You can include absent guests with a virtual photo booth in your gallery!
We are officially open for business! Whoo Hoo!
There is no better or scarier feeling than jumping head first into something new. Why not experience that with one of your best friends? Hannah and I are so freaking excited to be working together on this new venture, and are even more stoked to meet all of you and get event season started. Not even COVID can stop us because our booth has a hands free option. No touching required! How cool, right?
There is a lot to share in the next few weeks so hop on board with us. We've been busy getting everything ready so it's just PERFECT when we arrive at our first event this year. Feel free to reach out with questions or just to video chat and talk business. We're here for it.
xoxo Caley & Hannah